Motorola Video Baby Monitor – MBP36XL
Want to keep a close watch on your baby even while you’re not in the same room?
Having your infant sleep alone in a room can help form a healthy bedtime routine. Unfortunately, this can end up with you getting out of bed every now and then to take a peek in your baby’s room, just to make sure they’re still warm, snug, and comfortable.
These frequent checks can disrupt your sleeping routine–making you feel tired and exhausted in the morning. It can also keep your from being productive around your home. You need a reliable baby monitor that will keep you posted on how your baby is doing, whether you’re in your own bed or preparing dinner in the kitchen.
Set up eyes and ears in your little one’s room with the Motorola Video Baby Monitor MBP36XL.
- Impressive Display: This baby monitor set features a parent control unit, which lets you view the camera’s video feed in real time and enjoy the mobility granted by wireless cameras. The parent unit has a maximum range of 1000ft and will alert you’re out of range and when the battery is low.
- Bring it Anywhere: The baby monitor’s wireless camera is powered by a rechargeable battery, allowing you to easily relocate the camera anywhere without an outlet or the need for cords. Perfect to bring during family trips and when you’re traveling with your baby! Plus, you can check on other areas of your baby’s room without getting out of bed. Pan, tilt, or zoom the wireless camera remotely through the handy parent control unit.
- Room Temperature Monitoring: Stay updated with the actual temperature in your baby’s room, thanks to the wireless camera, which is fitted with a temperature sensor. Monitor the temperature in the room via the 5″ display unit, so you can ensure your little one is comfortable.
- Comfort Through Communication: The MBP36XL is fitted with a speaker and a high-sensitivity microphone, allowing it to function as a 2-way intercom system for easy communication with your little one.
- Your Eyes in the Dark: The wireless camera’s infrared night vision feature lets you enjoy bright and vivid video feeds even with low light. Keep an eye on your baby even after lights out.
- Dedicated Parenting Support: Expand the abilities of your Motorola baby monitor, with the Hubble for Motorola Monitors app. Use the Growth and Development Tracker to log your height and weight, sleeping times, feeding quantities, diaper changes, and mom’s pumping durations. You can also read Baby Facts of the Day to learn about your baby’s cognitive development. Receive Sleep and Parenting Tips through articles and videos that are specific to your baby’s age. **Available for iOS and Android